Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston is just too bad of a basketball team and Warriors are just too good for the outcome to be anything other than a sweep. Houston has 0% chance to beating Golden State. They game up more points to a Steph-less Warrior team than they did when he played. Writing is on the wall. Dwight doesnt even gaf. James doesnt either.

GSW are a better "Team" without Steph

30 years ago today, Michael Jordan dropped 63 in the Boston Garden, which still stands as the most points in a single NBA playoff game. After the game, Larry Bird described MJ as "God disguised as Michael Jordan".

GettyImages-86547607_master.jpg

GettyImages-86547592_master.jpg

GettyImages-86547575_master.jpg

GettyImages-109400360_master.jpg

damn. houston has the 5th highest payroll and they are so bad. what a waste of money james harden is. 

matt barnes 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
IMO game 3 and 4 should be unnecessary too. Nba should give Warriors a bye and issue a public apology to the Warriors for wasting their time.

Noticed it last night but per the usual Charles and Shaq were rambling and E.J. could never get to it when it was on screen.

And I'm on the same page with Windhorst for once, when the season is over for the Rockets, the locker room stuff, practice, etc., stories that are going to coming out is going to be something else.

Last edited:

5 miles a day i run minimum . i do 7 minute miles .

i lift weights 5 x a week for an hour. im bigger but  muscular. i lost 100 lbs doing the same thing im doing now but  not losing anymore weight. been stuck in the 190s for a few years now. 

i eat clean. no fried foods, no pork , no red meat ever. everything i eat is 100 percent whole wheat as far as grains. i dont have a sweet tooth , i dont eat desserts. never eat pizza . etc etc . 

doctors always tell me my resting heart rate is hella low. they tell me its like an athletes i kid you not .twice this year doctors have told me that.. i just tell them i run alot. 

while i have friends who eat like pigs , eat whatever they want , dont work out and are frail as hell. 
My input on this is to change your workout regimen and perhaps your diet a bit. Sounds like you eat very clean as is, so not sure what else can be done there. A cheat meal every once in a wouldn't hurt just to shock your metabolism. 

I think your body has gotten used to the same workouts you've been doing all this time, you gotta switch it up. Instead of jogging 5 miles a day (which sounds like torture) try doing HIIT or hill sprints. Instead of doing the same mundane workouts, trying doing circuit workouts or switch up to power lifts here n there.

Also, the key is not to always evaluate your level of fitness to the number on the scale. You even said yourself that your 'bigger but more muscular.' Although the weight has not decreased the way you want, it could be just more muscle mass on your body that's maintaining the weight. Its really about BMI & body fat %

As long as you feel healthy & fit and like what you see in the mirror, really all that matters. Don't let your weight dictate that and stop weighing yourself so often, only going to set you up for disappointment.

Keep up the good work  
nthat.gif

Hey, did something happen between Shaq and LeBetard this week? I saw you guys posted Shaq saying he didn't appreciate coming on the show and being disrespected, but I didn't even hear Shaq on the show yesterday. I listen at work, but I must have missed that whole part. Then today I heard them talking about Shaq and was trying to listen in, then had to bail.

Hey, did something happen between Shaq and LeBetard this week? I saw you guys posted Shaq saying he didn't appreciate coming on the show and being disrespected, but I didn't even hear Shaq on the show yesterday. I listen at work, but I must have missed that whole part. Then today I heard them talking about Shaq and was trying to listen in, then had to bail.
Leb called him fat and lazy and said he was not a good leader...

5 miles a day i run minimum . i do 7 minute miles .
 i lift weights 5 x a week for an hour. im bigger but  muscular. i lost 100 lbs doing the same thing im doing now but  not losing anymore weight. been stuck in the 190s for a few years now. 
i eat clean. no fried foods, no pork , no red meat ever. everything i eat is 100 percent whole wheat as far as grains. i dont have a sweet tooth , i dont eat desserts. never eat pizza . etc etc . 

doctors always tell me my resting heart rate is hella low. they tell me its like an athletes i kid you not .twice this year doctors have told me that.. i just tell them i run alot. 

while i have friends who eat like pigs , eat whatever they want , dont work out and are frail as hell. 

My input on this is to change your workout regimen and perhaps your diet a bit. Sounds like you eat very clean as is, so not sure what else can be done there. A cheat meal every once in a wouldn't hurt just to shock your metabolism. 

I think your body has gotten used to the same workouts you've been doing all this time, you gotta switch it up. Instead of jogging 5 miles a day (which sounds like torture) try doing HIIT or hill sprints. Instead of doing the same mundane workouts, trying doing circuit workouts or switch up to power lifts here n there.

Also, the key is not to always evaluate your level of fitness to the number on the scale. You even said yourself that your 'bigger but more muscular.' Although the weight has not decreased the way you want, it could be just more muscle mass on your body that's maintaining the weight. Its really about BMI & body fat %

As long as you feel healthy & fit and like what you see in the mirror, really all that matters. Don't let your weight dictate that and stop weighing yourself so often, only going to set you up for disappointment.

Keep up the good work  :nthat:  

If it works for him more power to him but what Lovetohate3000 Lovetohate3000 is doing is called over training and I generally wouldn't recommend it. Very counter productive.

Last edited:

Shaq got butt hurt when Le Batard said it was funny that he called Harden a bad leader when Shaq wasn't a great leader himself

Leb called him fat and lazy and said he was not a good leader...
  Shaq got butt hurt when Le Batard said it was funny that he called Harden a bad leader when Shaq wasn't a great leader himself
Thanks.

Dude about the most thin-skinned loudmouth ever, I swear. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom