Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR could be the GOAT if he wanted to tbh 
dqbsBc.gif

I didn't really watch Detroit much in the regular season, but I will pay attention to them next season. They give me that Cap'n Jack, B Diddy Warriors team vibe.

Heat-Hornets and Hawks-Celtics were supposed to be real competitive, but they've turned into blowouts. :smh:

when will one of these big men start shooting free throws underhand? I remember a few years ago Rick Barry was on SC or some espn show saying he could get them to shoot 80% if they would suck it up and shoot underhand. Whats yalls opinions on that? Would ypu flame them or embrace them? I would embrace it whole heartedly...gets the job done and stops this hack a whoever the right way

I didn't really watch Detroit much in the regular season, but I will pay attention to them next season. They give me that Cap'n Jack, B Diddy Warriors team vibe.

Yep...out of all the teams in the East, this was the team I felt could knock the Cavs out if they played each other.

when will one of these big men start shooting free throws underhand? I remember a few years ago Rick Barry was on SC or some espn show saying he could get them to shoot 80% if they would suck it up and shoot underhand. Whats yalls opinions on that? Would ypu flame them or embrace them? I would embrace it whole heartedly...gets the job done and stops this hack a whoever the right way

Exactly. Or just learn how to bank it in. Shouldn't be that hard....who are the trainers training these people...!

I think it's smart. You're trying to get buckets, not look cool while missing

Last edited:
Shorty aint even invite this **** boy on the space ship. How his thirsty *** get her address?

I try not to hate too much because he gets to much of it already, but Lebbywinks is annoying as ****. The flopping, complaining and, especially for me, the way he ******* out his teammates when they do something he doesn't like. I guess some might call him leadership, but I don't see other stars doing the same kind of ****.

Sounds a lot like your point guard tbh
Chris Paul always takes public blame for his teams shortcomings, I have never seen lebron do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom