Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerr has unbelievable trust in his squad. Everybody in here was questioning why he keeps relying on his bench in critical moments. He just sticks to the gameplan for better or worse and Steph and Klay (especially Klay) came through in the end.

Game 7 = a win for non affiliated fans

Game 7 = unhealthy anxiety for OKC and GS fans

I have a strange feeling OKC is going to show up and surprise

Kerr has unbelievable trust in his squad. Everybody in here was questioning why he keeps relying on his bench in critical moments. He just sticks to the gameplan for better or worse and Steph and Klay (especially Klay) came through in the end.

#poptaughtem

If they lost it would've been criticism all over.

Winning fixes everything

Good thing Steph got bailed out by Klay :evil: ! Not a fan of Klay really but that was an impressive performance. Ish like that is why I watch the games... :smokin

if OKC get eliminated KD should retire from basketball , go play some baseball for 2 years and then try his luck in china basketball , that much of a choker he will be 

Good thing Steph got bailed out by Klay :evil: ! Not a fan of Klay really but that was an impressive performance. Ish like that is why I watch the games... :smokin

29-10-9-2 really calling for a bail out? More like the other star on the squad being a star.

if OKC get eliminated KD should retire from basketball , go play some baseball for 2 years and then try his luck in china basketball , that much of a choker he will be 

if cavs lose, same goes for Bron.

Cavs will lose.

29-10-9-2 really calling for a bail out? More like the other star on the squad being a star.
This is NT not rational conversation :rofl: Klays game stood out on it's own it wasnt a bail out, more like a ball out!

GOAT prediction remains to be seen.
Taking GSW is hardly worth taking credit for, just take credit for being wrong when they don't advance though.

GOAT prediction remains to be seen.
Taking GSW is hardly worth taking credit for, just take credit for being wrong when they don't advance though.

if I end up wrong, I'll claim that. I've already seen the future though. It's bright.

klay is a superstar he is no longer just curry's sidekick he deserves the superstar title

If Klay wins finals MVP what does that say about Curry?
they both deadly and play for the same team even if klay was better so what they are on the same damn team

mvp over 82 games...or mvp over 5 games...(5 being how many dubs win in)

curry still prime time.

klay is a superstar he is no longer just curry's sidekick he deserves the superstar title
Please just stop

LeBum

Curry

Durant

Beastbrook

(Not in order)

These are the only SUPERSTAR players in the league right now. Disclaimer: Superstar = franchise player IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom