Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
f respect. kd and russ were laughing at the dude in press conferences like four days ago. 

You feel me. Russ thought sht was all sweet.

Same sht as Bron and D Wade mocking Dirk. Steph Shaggin and Draggin on Russ.

Russ was scared to even shoot in the 4th :lol:. KD tried to will them back. That boy Westbrook was a spectator...but he won't get any slander.

I've watched a lot of NBA ball over the years. This is the biggest choke job I can remember seeing. Not just losing the series, but these cats were straight up DOMINATING the Warriors for most of this series. But they blew it when it mattered the most, on multiple occasions.

Unreal.
Clip show was pretty bad last year.  They were up something like 15-20 in the third quarter, only to lose that game, and then lose 2 more.

Last edited:
Warriors are unreal :x

OKC you have no gaddamn excuse. Had 3 chances to close this out. Had 13 point leads in the last 2 games and still lost. :smh:

KD, come home man. DC will make you the king of the seven realms.

Last edited:
Basketball Gods shouldn't allow this **** though. Dudes just dribble around in circles for a few seconds then shoot a 3 over 7ft'ers that escapes getting blocked by less than a millimeter and they go in

This. Hoping for a hard foul on one of them 3pt attempts in the "Finals"

Westbrook is the best player in the league, though. He's better than Curry.

:rofl: :rofl:

19 points on 21 shots with a lot of terrible defense to boot. Guess he really does have Mamba blood.

It's crazy because he's already a HOF'er but yet he has so much to work on mentally in his game.

The only thing holding him back is himself, I don't think I've ever seen a player as talented that is so volatile.

KD deferring to his teammates most of the game knowing they weren't going to make shots, just so he can say he doesn't have enough help and leaves in free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom