Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in my life I will be rooting for lbj to take it all. I despise Dan Gilbert tho.

Just copped the GSW Western Conference Champions Locker Room snapback! :pimp:

:lol:

half *** championship gear :smh:

Last years one :smokin

thumb.aspx

Basketball Gods shouldn't allow this **** though. Dudes just dribble around in circles for a few seconds then shoot a 3 over 7ft'ers that escapes getting blocked by less than a millimeter and they go in
God's play by their own rules. LMAO

Curry was more solid and more consistent on defense than Westbrook all season. Russ can laugh about that all summer.
Not sure how true that is, but if you they are going to talk trash, they should at least back it up. The internet is not going to let it die. Westbrook is doing his own kool aid.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

KD is good as gone. Great job Dubs and congratulations to the Warriors fans. I still don't **** with the bandwagon and Johnny come lately fans but the wagon will do what it does. I feel like OKC gave game six away despite a strong Warriors effort. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Them boys blew it. Had game 6 right in their hands and let it go. Shoulda never been a game 7. They was playing great in this one too then fell apart once again. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom