Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
grZAZ.gif

For real

Not to mention OKC wanted to cry poverty when they were the fourth most profitable team in the league, then decided to keep Ibaka and PERKINS over Harden. Any misfortune that happens is their own doing.

This isnt a hot take. I said this long ago if there was no chip that he should walk. 

That's stupid.

He needs to take a 1 year deal regardless, no point to leave a team that just started playing to their potential in the playoffs and once again, dominated historical teams at 2 points for multiple games.

Bruhhh it's over idk how many more chances do you need in OKC gotta walk it's not happening...

why would durant leave. all he need was one game where he balled out and they couldve won this series. they were in it nearly every game. kd had a really forgettable playoffs and deserves the slander. if lebron or any other top player had a playoffs like that theyd be getting slandered like crazy. 

I would not take a 1 year with the possibility of a lockout and changed cba incoming if i was durant. If he really is about rings there are only 2-3 teams to go to really. Its either stay in okc and hope your prime isnt wasted if russ and ibaka walk next season, go to San Antonio or Golden State. Okc can fall apart very quickly in the coming years when contracts come up for renewal

IT IS NOT THE THUNDERS YEAR. IT IS NOT THE THUNDERS YEAR. IT IS NOT THE THUNDERS YEAR. IT IS NOT THE THUNDERS YEAR. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom