Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snapbacks cuz you can adjust that bad boy when the hair gets longer 
smokin.gif

Don't matter man it's the principle.

Cant bash Bron for sitting out regular season games and ignore Steph missing playoff games smh

Bron resting cause he's tired. 82 games is too long, lol.

Curry TWEAKED an ankle he has HAD surgeries on and HAS taken him out of reg. season games and jeopardized his future

Did you see him limp @ start of 3rd in game 2? Did you see him try to warm up and quit? Have you seen him in warm ups how he shoots and avoids landing on his right foot still... ok

Last edited:
I did see Curry dunk two handed lob today in shoot around

Still, sit out. No need to not rest. Just get healthy

Last edited:
Bron resting cause he's tired. 82 games is too long, lol.

Curry TWEAKED an ankle he has HAD surgeries on and HAS taken him out of reg. season games and jeopardized his future

Did you see him limp @ start of 3rd in game 2? Did you see him try to warm up and quit? Have you seen him in warm ups how he shoots and avoids landing on his right foot still... ok
laugh.gif
 dog you not gone piss on me and tell its raining.

We all know if this was anyone else but Steph they'd be out there.

They just think they can win without him, why even risk a flukey injury.

The Warriors are doing the right thing. There's no reason to play Steph until they're 100% positive he's healthy. GSW's entire title hopes rest on Steph's ankle and they're in no danger whatsoever of losing the series with or without him, but I guess they should rush him back because of some NTer's "principle." :lol:

The Warriors are doing the right thing. There's no reason to play Steph until they're 100% positive he's healthy. GSW's entire title hopes rest on Steph's ankle and they're in no danger whatsoever of losing the series with or without him, but I guess they should rush him back because of some NTer's "principle."
laugh.gif
Ya'll just defending dude to no end. 
laugh.gif

He can clearly go if he wanted.

It is what it is.

I'm just wondering when this became the thing to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom