Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff like this is why people think sports are rigged.

No, it's because we know how these things work. The Rockets are at home, no Steph, facing 0-3. We've seen this a thousand times in the NBA. They get up for one game under favorable conditions.

I'm still having a hard time seeing Livingston score.
Dude never EVER wants to shoot, like ever.

This is weird
He picks his spots and is very disciplined. I mean, how many times is he open for a three and just won't take it? He knows his spots. And he's money from them.
Yes sir.

I don't think I've seen him take a 3 since last years Finals

Stuff like this is why people think sports are rigged.
No, it's because we know how these things work. The Rockets are at home, no Steph, facing 0-3. We've seen this a thousand times in the NBA. They get up for one game under favorable conditions.
Oh I wasnt talking about people here, I am talking about the general population.

So I'm having lunch with Mark Tatum tomorrow, give me some questions to ask him.
Ask him about possible expansion, advertisements on jerseys, future plans for playoffs, etc

Wait he's the dude in charge of the lottery, right? Ask him if they'll ever make it public. That Cavs pick a few years ago still has me skeptical

Last edited:
did terrence jones fall out of the rotation? didn't the rox try and trade donatas but he failed a physical?

I really can't stand this Rockets team. So many games of letting guys who have no business scoring have standout games

I'm not a big Draymond fan, but his two hand chest passes are textbook. I must admit.

I legit hate taylor swift. She makes good music. She should just stick to that. And never do anything else. Ever.

Taylor swift wack *** trying too hard to be cool.. but her PC *** can't even recite the words Taliban in the intro smh. 

come on refs call that a foul man put this series out of its misery man...

dont nobody want this **** to drag on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom