Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA Finals Klay Thompson Back !
roll.gif

Klay is a beta man. No steph, team has a chance to go for the kill, and he inbounds the ball instead of having a play drawn up for hisself

Yo. Something is off with this Rockets team. Harden hits game winner and there was little to no bench/player reaction.

They want the season to be over, James just took an extra two vacation days from everyone.

man, wanna say good win but 
mean.gif

rockets should've put this game away early…Livingston would be the second best player on the rockets, while he's the 6/7th on the dubs…should say a lot about the rockets

Is Shaq, Dwight's new agent or something???
After years of hating on him, now all of a sudden hes slurping him :smh:

Klay is a beta man. No steph, team has a chance to go for the kill, and he inbounds the ball instead of having a play drawn up for hisself

Reminds me of dame and wes sorta kinda. Wes isnt the same player without him

Dwight legit looked mad :lol: you can tell those dudes on the bench really, really don't like Harden.

I almost feel bad for Dwight. Dude is setting screens and trying to get position in the post while harden just chucks it.

Yo. Something is off with this Rockets team. Harden hits game winner and there was little to no bench/player reaction.

They want the season to be over, James just took an extra two vacation days from everyone.

guys already bought plane tix after gm4. now they got to travel to oakland for gm5 and back home. waste of gas :smh:

from what i read, guys really side with howard cause he's still that goofy kid telling jokes and harden more of a diva

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom