Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

we applauded ron on the day it happened 
i know i did. i was lmao when that happened.

just let me know how much of a punk harden is . i cant cheer for a punk. gets knocked out and does nothing . dude dont love himself.  i will always have mad respect for artest. dude is the realist. he dont play games 

Last edited:
Wasn't there a bet on here that Dubs would sweep? 
nerd.gif

Wasn't there a bet on here that Dubs would sweep? :nerd:
i made a small twenty dollar bet to seamanup that warriors would sweep. 
I def lucked out though

I'll take the money but I cant claim to be a basketball genius, they def sweep if steph is healthy :lol:
what made you go with not a sweep??

Sweeps are really difficult unless a team is completely outmatched like we're seeing with some teams this year. But typically sweeps are tough because of the focus needed. The elimination game is often the toughest one and the one with the highest probablity of being dropped

not a fan of rockets or warriors here but the warriors without curry are a good team at the best like none of their players cant create their own shot , no matter what a circus rockets are they are pretty good when they play at home ( this including some fake fouls called for harden etc ) can easily get the game at 2-2 , doubt the rockets can win on the road though 

I understand why the Rockets weren't jumping up and down especially Howard jb bickerstaffs decision not to put Howard in on two separate dead balls under two minutes was mind boggling.

If anyone would know that the refs aren't gonna bail you out with a foul call in the playoffs it would be harden. Finally used it to his advantage for once.

Steph wasn't c-walking thru that door

Still racking my brain trying to think of someone who played for both the Rockets and Warriors besides Lin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom