Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lebron has played 124 minutes in 3 games so far

steph has played 20 minutes in 3 games

steph gon be near DS by the NBA finals while lebleb's going to be either at home watching or a dusty pair of beaters 
he'll be able to get treatment during the Miami series
dwade been giving him the juice these past couple years to earn his trust

only to give him michael's secret stuff in the playoffs 
nerd.gif

dwade been giving him the juice these past couple years to earn his trust

only to give him michael's secret stuff in the playoffs :nerd:
Maybe Dwade doing the MJ vs Barkley rope a dope..We boys but I'm here to win while you are back slappin

Isiah finna get suspended for that palm hit to dennis

Pistons let me down fambs. Bron is such a chocha

So I meet up with my mom and she tells me she's shocked that Isiah Thomas is still playing for the Celtics of all teams and he still dropped 42 points I had to explain to her that it's a different IT

So I meet up with my mom and she tells me she's shocked that Isiah Thomas is still playing for the Celtics of all teams and he still dropped 42 points I had to explain to her that it's a different IT

Moms are adorable b

LeBron can suck a long one. He's washed and will never win the title again. You can add that to your manifesto, FF. :smile:

Not 7, not 8 not 9 but 10 times you can quote this if you want :smile:

Schroeder should've sold that IT slap smoother. He has the nerve to be mad but reacted late as hell :lol:

LeBron can suck a long one. He's washed and will never win the title again. You can add that to your manifesto, FF. :smile:

Not 7, not 8 not 9 but 10 times you can quote this if you want :smile:
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The Bulls are primed to go through some dark dark days soon

Rose is washed.

Ive been a Bulls fan since I was young (Pops was a huge fan) and man...dude went from Superstar to All Star to now Jimmy's Robin.

Realistically, do the Heat have a chance of beating the Cavs?
yes. they smashed em in a regular season game  without bosh recently and i think people overestimating the cavs cause they beating up on detroit. cavs arent that nice. hella holes on that team. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom