Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron has 5089 points in the NBA playoffs, how many does bum *** Curry have?

1060?
roll.gif

That's less than Ron Artest! What a scrub!
roll.gif
barely even top 200, between TONI KUKOC AND HEDO TURKOGLU
roll.gif

LeGoat > Stephanie Kimche

Lebron and JR smith are out in Birmingham in Michigan if any of y'all wanna go whoop his ***

NT [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
WHERE EVERYONE MAKES $100k[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
WHERE JAY Z BETTER THEN NAS[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
WHERE EVERYONE DRIVES A M3[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
WHERE LEBRON SUCKS [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
WHERE YOUR STATE IS BETTER THEN CALI[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
WHERE IN Ñ OUT IS OVERRATED
WHERE FUTURE IS GAWD [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
WHERE KANYE HAS STYLE[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

In-N-Out is overrated though

I guess its cool for a team to pump their chest after winning a finals and even play offs series where the other teams players were injured. I guess because the frauds beat some 20 year old record in which you get no kind of trophy for is what gets jumpman holding his chest out like superman. LOL Boy your team is whack. they wont make it to the finals this year, teams are going to go after Curry ankles for the rest of the playoffs.

Cavs got this, whoever come out the west is getting beat 4-2 by the cavs. Deal With it!

Talk about free ride, The warriors PLAYED NO ONE in the playoffs last year. HAHAHAH
Y'all Got knocks fans in here talk...LOL

Lebron and JR smith are out in Birmingham in Michigan if any of y'all wanna go whoop his ***
No, no, just interwebz, bro. Dudes ain't really wanna throw down like that; just talk about throwing down.

"Deada**, if I saw him..."

Riiiiight. 
laugh.gif

I guess its cool for a team to pump their chest after winning a finals and even play offs series where the other teams players were injured. I guess because the frauds beat some 20 year old record in which you get no kind of trophy for is what gets jumpman holding his chest out like superman. LOL Boy your team is whack. they wont make it to the finals this year, teams are going to go after Curry ankles for the rest of the playoffs.

Cavs got this, whoever come out the west is getting beat 4-2 by the cavs. Deal With it!

Talk about free ride, The warriors PLAYED NO ONE in the playoffs last year. HAHAHAH
Y'all Got knocks fans in here talk...LOL

LeBron still gonna lose in the finals.

No, no, just interwebz, bro. Dudes ain't really wanna throw down like that; just talk about throwing down.

"Deada**, if I saw him..."

Riiiiight. 
laugh.gif
I dunno man, I could prob throw hands with JR and not get in trouble for it

Dat age privilege
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom