Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowder slid himself right back onto Dennis he knew damn well what he was doing 
laugh.gif

I do understand that. But they move it so fluid when Curry is out. Of course their not better. But I think still could be 7 gamer vs Clips if Steph is out.

Just my opinion

If the clippers lose in the 2nd round to a curry less warriors team :rofl:

This is not a personal attack, no disrespect was intended towards any unfortunate supporters of this inept franchise

weve been knowing harden had no heart , i dont get why people pointing it out all of a sudden. harden overrated one way superstar. you playing four on five with him half the time. 

Hes a poor mans Gilbert Arenas
You did not just compare him to the great HIbachi.. not eem the poor mans version

We should trade Howard and Harden for the best players available and start over. Harden doesn't play winning basketball.
Yup. They had Lowry, they had ummm Dragic, and they had Martin and Hasheem. Dudes can't build a winning team.

This BAN Harden is laying on the floor like a scrub

Dudes killing Harden :lol:

Steph ruining da game b.. seeing these sorry asz kids play on Bostons court for halftime was hard to watch. All running up chucking up 3s airballing and ish 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom