Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't rockets come back from 1-3 last yr :nerd:
josh smiff finna save them again

but that was against the clips
w's finishing next gm

Last edited:
Man like someone said in here yesterday, how quickly can things change. Yesterday I was truly discouraged about the warriors but today just looking at the realm of things. Okc hopefully taking Spurs to 6 games atleast with a couple ot games. Warriors beat clips in 5. Portland in 6 max. Just sit curry until wcf. Things looking good even in the worse of situations :pimp:

You were thinking about jumping off the bandwagon huh? :lol:

"My winners"

didn't rockets come back from 1-3 last yr :nerd:
josh smiff finna save them again

but that was against the clips
w's finishing next gm

Series should be 2-2.

Dwight was balling 1st half.
Second half they blew him off

RIP Mavs & Clips. Blow it up Clips. This core has had its chance. DJ just resigned. Move CP3 or Blake.

Last edited:
All we need now is the annual Durant/Westbrook/Ibaka injury and everything will be complete.

They shouldn't let JJ talk to reporters, he keeps it too real. He's not your average corny blue devil

The clippers curse is too real. That game 6 last year was unreal but tonight was just the icing on the cake... The basketball god's couldn't let them cook for one game next series to get their hopes up?

"Just let em dream for one night and put them out of their misery tomorrow evening around sun down on the west coast"

Clippers went from being Finals favorites to possibly losing in 1st round all within 24 hours
I knew better than to pick them over GSW in our NT Bracket Challenge.

90% believed it, 10% trying to be cute.

I'm a rough neck, cuteness is not my thing G

Hope Steph comes back soon, though.

Clippers went from being Finals favorites to possibly losing in 1st round all within 24 hours

Pretty much, an they aren't mentally tough enough to get thru it if/when Lillard X McC come thru spraying and that LAC crowd is on mute so they'll probably get bodied in 6.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom