Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name=aboutthattime" url="/t/647451/official-2016-nba-playoffs-thread-worst-first-round-ever/10440_20#post_25692615"]
Dwight will be going to Dallas or Charlotte.

wonder if Cuban thinks Dwight is a superstar
[/quote]

He tried to sell DeAndre on being on #1 option so he'll probably tell Dwight he's can be Shaq.

Man I dunno I got like another 10 years before I even think of kids
nerd.gif

I haven't even been not a kid for half a year
roll.gif

But you definitely gotta have kids that's the main purpose of life, I just hope I strike the lottery and have one as smart and funny as I am.
laugh.gif
 there is more to life than having kids. kids are like coaching. very overrated. 

:lol:  there is more to life than having kids. kids are like coaching. very overrated. 
Well yeah there is but like
You can't deny that the main reason of life, going back to our ancestors thousands of years ago, is making babies and helping our species evolve and ish.
I'm not saying what I think, it's just kinda the fact of nature.
Like I said, I'm not having kids until I'm settled down, debt free, loaded, etc.
Just hoping Shakira is still attractive then :nerd:

Last edited:
Man I dunno I got like another 10 years before I even think of kids :nerd:

I haven't even been not a kid for half a year :rofl:
But you definitely gotta have kids that's the main purpose of life, I just hope I strike the lottery and have one as smart and funny as I am.
:lol:  there is more to life than having kids. kids are like coaching. very overrated. 

I thought Mexicans liked having kids

Too far this time? :lol:

Well yeah there is but like
You can't deny that the main reason of life, going back to our ancestors thousands of years ago, is making babies and helping our species evolve and ish.
I'm not saying what I think, it's just kinda the fact of nature.
im a go against the grain type dude . life is what you want it to be. there is no purpose to life to be honest. 

im a go against the grain type dude . life is what you want it to be. there is no purpose to life to be honest. 
Yeah I feel ya. My philosophical view is totally different from the practical one. I think it's all about doing what makes you happy. For me, I just want to be remembered.
Maybe a road or building named after me
A small country :nerd:
Maybe

I thought Mexicans liked having kids
Too far this time?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 they do. i have three kids already but there is more to life then kids. im not pc at all. the cliche " kids are the best thing to ever happen to me"  answers. nah that aint me. kids are a pain in the as and i love my kids dont get me wrong but it is what it is. . 

Last edited:
Who would the coach of the injury team? 

Then ill make a choice but I think they would make it to the second round in the west and win out in the east

Yeah i guess since he was out

Would have to be doc rivers.

He's always butt hurt

:rofl:

You guys see these Clippers playoff ticket prices on stubhub :nerd:

Yall postin those nosebleed screen shots ... im lookin at these :wow: :lol:

View media item 2010680

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom