Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden/Dwight = Kobe/Shaq Ultra Lite?

Tons of talent, tons of potential, tons of beef... but none of the calories championships?

Harden/Dwight = Kobe/Shaq Ultra Lite?

Tons of talent, tons of potential, tons of beef... but none of the calories championships?

You better put some respeck on the name of the greatest duo in NBA history. Comparing them clowns, I ain't gone tell you no mo.

James Harden is a clown, until he looks in the mirror, nothing is going to change.

James Harden is a clown, until he looks in the mirror, nothing is going to change.

100%. I think Dwert could work there, but it's Harden and 4 dudes watching Harden be Harden. He isn't who you build around. People murder Melo, but this dude harden is the epitome of hero/iso ball.

Last edited:
same dude who shot 30% in the finals and went to strip clubs after games in miami talking about "we just had too many distractions" 
laugh.gif

I hate the Rockets. How do you put this half *** effort against a team without their star player, doesn't matter I guess, the way GSW shares/moves the ball, their bench could've beat these guys. I legit was happy that Dwert jacked up that three. I was mad he didn't make it, it would've been the perfect ending to their season.

McCollum is smart.
He understands space, where to be, where the ball should be. When the ball is in his hands it's never vulnerable. It's protected and he is positioned where he can find the open man or blow by you.

Somebody find me some footage of McCollum getting ripped, I'll wait....

Last edited:
Yeah i guess since he was out
:rofl:
Yall postin those nosebleed screen shots ... im lookin at these :wow: :lol:

View media item 2010680
[quote name="quise2024" url="/t/647451/official-2016-nba-playoffs-thread-worst-first-round-ever/10470#post_25693201

Yeah i guess since he was out
:rofl:
Yall postin those nosebleed screen shots ... im lookin at these :wow: :lol:

View media item 2010680[/quote]

Meanwhile the cheapest nosebleeds for Game 6 on Friday at the Moda are $64. These are at the very very top of the arena, SMH. Why are Blazers tickets so expensive?

When the hell are we going to know what time the games are being played tomorrow night? I need to know asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom