Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not making fun of injuries, I'm just posting a pic that I was posted here. Never did I say I'm glad he is injured. Do I think it's going to get worse as the playoffs go on yes.
But if anyone is going to sit back and claim king because the beat a team with 2 stars down because of injuries then yes I will post that pic to remind them what could happen.
Dudes a beast like him or not dude can ball. Yeah he cries too much, his ego/estrogen levels are often off balance and hes become his biggest problem but his stats and performance in the finals alone last year show that dude is a monster. No other player could of done what he did IMO. He deserves a lot of the shade but def not all of it espically when it comes to strictly ball.

The again you have to remember these are guys on niketalk. Most of these guys are here to hate lebron for e-props. So you can't really read into anything most of these guys say.

I'm not making of his injury. Hell its a pic that someone here posted.
I'm just reminding dude. His ankles are going to be dust come WCF

You put a :smokin Really no excuse you basically said that pic was fire even if it wasnt yours. Only 2 people make fun of injuries. People who have never played sports and well....dont want to get another warning so fill in the blank :lol:

Edit: it was just very unsavory no matter the intent

Last edited:
I'm not making of his injury. Hell its a pic that someone here posted.
I'm just reminding dude. His ankles are going to be dust come WCF

His ankle is fine, he sprained his knee.

You're really gonna hate him when Cleveland loses to GSW again in the finals huh?

Last edited:
Mislap 
pimp.gif

You put a :smokin Really no excuse you basically said that pic was fire even if it wasnt yours. Only 2 people make fun of injuries. People who have never played sports and well....dont want to get another warning so fill in the blank :lol:

Edit: it was just very unsavory no matter the intent

Nah it was because of the mute.
But I could care less. We all know of Bron ever got injured people here would have a field day. So who cares what they think about the pic. Laugh or don't move on.

warriors bout to beat the cavs in the finals with steph not fully healthy 
laugh.gif

i wonder what the excuse will be this time 

credit for what?

disappointing cleveland? 

Dudes a beast like him or not dude can ball. Yeah he cries too much, his ego/estrogen levels are often off balance and hes become his biggest problem but his stats and performance in the finals alone last year show that dude is a monster. No other player could of done what he did IMO. He deserves a lot of the shade but def not all of it espically when it comes to strictly ball.

Lol. He shot like 20 something percent outside of 5 feet. He cost Cleveland a title with all of that chucking.

The idea that no other player could've put up the numbers he did is asinine.

Celtics played a really good series, glad to see the Hawks not let this go to seven. And now in round 2 we actually need to give the Cavs a fight unlike last year 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

denis schroeder needs to chill out. good move by tiago not letting him go over the C's after the gm

Celtics played a really good series, glad to see the Hawks not let this go to seven. And now in round 2 we actually need to give the Cavs a fight unlike last year 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
i aint getting my hopes up but lets get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom