Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver said the Nike jerseys will have the swoosh on the right shoulder & an ad on the leff
sick.gif
Hornets probably getting the Jordan logo too.

JJ ain't got it and he's the primary reason for our late season resurgence.

If he doesn't ball we done we ain't losing in 6 we catching the broom.

I  know I mentioned this a while back, but I'm having lunch with Mark Tatum next week. The logo thing is something I plan to ask him about.

I  know I mentioned this a while back, but I'm having lunch with Mark Tatum next week. The logo thing is something I plan to ask him about.

That's awesome :wow:

Tell him to tell Silver to force Phil Jackson to step down :lol:

Teams decision though. I wonder if the retail versions will carry the ads as well.

Spurs coming with that HEB logo :lol:

Fam I thought I was the only one here awared of HEB, and the greatness that that grocer possesses. You sir hold this damn rep! If the Spurs came through with the HEB logo, I'm copping jerseys for the whole Fam.

Last edited:

Silver said the Nike jerseys will have the swoosh on the right shoulder & an ad on the leff
sick.gif
Teams decision though. I wonder if the retail versions will carry the ads as well.

Spurs coming with that HEB logo 
laugh.gif
somebody posted on here the other day referencing some tweet or something saying the retail jerseys will not have the ad on them.

Silver said the Nike jerseys will have the swoosh on the right shoulder

Spurs coming with that HEB logo 
laugh.gif
ASG Swingman's have Kia logo
Appreciate it. I know I have to buy a Manu and TP jersey before they both hang it up so this is a concern of mine. May have to just do it now. Its been ages since I bought an authentic though, I dont even know how the sizing works anymore 

I didn't think anyone could have a worse first half than the Celtics.

Then Dallas follows up right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom