Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The '07 Cavs? Same team that played Boobie Gibson regular minutes? It's a miracle that they even got past Detroit and made the finals with that specific group of players tbh :lol:. The 2009-10 Cavs would be a way better example imo,they went 66-16,61-21 and got dropped by the Orlando Dwights before making the Finals then the C's in the 2nd round the next year :lol:

Last edited:
The '07 Cavs? Same team that played Boobie Gibson regular minutes? It's a miracle that they even got past Detroit and made the finals with that specific group of players tbh :lol:. The 2009-10 Cavs would be a way better example imo,they went 66-16,61-21 and got dropped by the Orlando Dwights before making the Finals then the C's in the 2nd round the next year :lol:

You are right. The 2010 Cavs were a bigger disappointment that they exited the playoffs in the 2nd round against Boston 2-4.
The 2007 played well for the roster they had but they were clearly not ready to face a team like the Spurs. Lacked in experience.
Clippers for years are probably the most washed team despite of the players and coach they have.
Lead the series against Rockets 3-1 and then lost it...

Just watched The Magic Moment. The only thing bigger than Shaq is his ego

Damn shame that Penny's knee started breaking down. They could've been a legit dynasty. I hated how the players voted to get the coach out, and management went for it.

720x1280.png.89e5723d75a642b59317c801b1deb332

Always funny to me.

Should have put a footnote at the bottom saying "* Instagram model DMs excluded"

Plus, didn't his social media blackout supposedly start a month ago when he unfollowed the Cavs on Twitter?

And weird how there are a bunch of other guys who are normally active on social media and starting the playoffs, but who don't feel the need to announce to the world how focused they are on basketball.

Nope. The grizz dont stand a chance

Agreed. I don't expect them to get beat by 30 or more like the Mavs and Rockets did. Even with their depleted roster, the Grizz are still capable of slowing the game down and playing good D. They'll lose by 15 or so.

Believe it or not I'm pulling for the Cavs to win it all. If for no other reason to simply post East > West and wait for reactions.

The only reason that Lebron should win it is for Cleveland, for the city itself. Other than that I don't give a damn about him and his theatrics. I hear nothing but depressing things about The Land. They need it. But if they don't win it all, then I'm cool with that too. #TheLand

The only thing I take away from that is it looks like Lebron uses Textra, which is the best SMS app for Android.

Is this not NT? If we can't call out people for doing lame things on here, where else?

Believe it or not I'm pulling for the Cavs to win it all. If for no other reason to simply post East > West and wait for reactions.

I wouldn't mind them winning just to see the people that hate dude so much continue to be trolled. But at the same time I don't really care I only hope some type of unholy miracle happens that allows the Hawks to win the finals hell even get there really lol.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind them winning just to see the people that hate dude so much continue to be trolled. But at the same time I don't really care I only hope some type of unholy miracle happens that allows the Hawks to win the finals hell even get there really lol.

If the Hawks win it all I can still poke fun at our West sports fans. I picked Cleveland because I expect them to come out the East. Any East team winning it all is cool with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom