Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean your opinion just threw me off because it makes no sense.

Its kind of like watching people who never watch sports try to play Madden or 2K. Its not a pretty sight.
so kd plays d? he has post moves? he could play better and do better.pick and roll?

he a 7 foot jump shooter.

never said he was inefficient but hes been whatevers in the playoffs this year so far. 

Last edited:
2WQdMua.gif

You called him a chucker bro.....
maybe the wrong word i was looking for but all he does is shoot. i see no pick and rolls. no pick and pops . really no post moves. hes a big as shooter. tell me im wrong? would like you to tell me how im wrong instead of telling me i dont watch ball or dont get it. 

Last edited:

maybe the wrong word i was looking for but all he does is shoot. i see no pick and rolls. no pick and pops . really no post moves. hes a big as shooter. tell me im wrong? 
Your entitled to your OPINION bro. However facts are facts.  You just needs to actually watch basketball and comprehend what your watching. Right now its clear you dont

Last edited:

Your entitled to your OPINION bro. However facts are facts.  You just needs to actually watch basketball and comprehend what your watching. Right now its clear you dont
cop out. you cant explain how im wrong. its cool. hes a big as shooter. plain and simple. 

Last edited:

maybe the wrong word i was looking for but all he does is shoot. i see no pick and rolls. no pick and pops . really no post moves. hes a big as shooter. tell me im wrong? would like you to tell me how im wrong instead of telling me i dont watch ball or dont get it. 
KD is an elite shooter, elite scorer, elite playmaker, and an underrated defender. 

KD is an elite shooter, elite scorer, 
agree with this. underrated defender nah. thats bs. i would also love to have durant on the lakers . no hate . im just saying how it is. he doesnt try on d. he mostly just shoots. no post game etc etc. hes still great. like i said no hate .he could do better though/  

Last edited:

agree with this. underrated defender nah. thats bs. i would also love to have durant on the lakers . no hate . im just saying how it is. he doesnt try on d. he mostly just shoots. no post game etc etc. hes still great. like i said no hate . 
Problem is your wrong tho......

Is he a elite defender? No, not many scorers are. He is between C+ and a B- in terms of defense.

He posts up when he wants. Post up game is just not what hes doing now... but he'll get one. I mean Dirk took years before he got one.

He is a decent/good playmaker.

Hes a ELITE shooter which is why.... he shoots. He also is above average in attacking the basket and getting foul calls.

You see my post? Thats facts. You can't argue it.

KD averages 5apg from the SF position. That ranks amongst the best at that position. He's come a LONG WAY as a playmaker. Offensively, he really has no weakness. Can score efficiently on a high volume at every level.

Defensively, he's above average...and can be good if he wants. He was a good defender his MVP season 2 years ago. He's about as complete of a player as you can get.

Problem is your wrong tho......

Is he a elite defender? No, not many scorers are. He is between C+ and a B- in terms of defense.

He posts up when he wants. Post up game is just not what hes doing now... but he'll get one. I mean Dirk took years before he got one.

He is a decent/good playmaker.

Hes a ELITE shooter which is why.... he shoots. He also is above average in attacking the basket and getting foul calls.

You see my post? Thats facts. You can't argue it.
c is hardly a decent defender. you back and forth here. 

decent playmaker but great shooter.  i agreed . i said he a big as shooter. thats his thing 

he post when he wants to but he'll get one. thats doesnt make sense. he hasnt really developed a post game yet. 

funny you mention dirk. dirk didnt win till he developed that post game. 

Maybe chucker is the wrong word.....but hes just a scorer. Thats it. Dude is 1 dimensional. Lowkey less than even harden because at least he can make plays and move the tempo with passes.

KD averages 5apg from the SF position. That ranks amongst the best at that position. He's come a LONG WAY as a playmaker. Offensively, he really has no weakness. Can score efficiently on a high volume at every level.

Defensively, he's above average...and can be good if he wants. He was a good defender his MVP season 2 years ago. He's about as complete of a player as you can get.
id say kawhi is the most complete player in the L . 

yall overrating him hard . 

Last edited:
Maybe chucker is the wrong word.....but hes just a scorer. Thats it. Dude is 1 dimensional. Lowkey less than even harden because at least he can make plays and move the tempo with passes.
hes a great and elite scorer. everyone saying all this other stuff and hes a complete player overrating  him hard . i dont buy it. sorry. 

Last edited:
id say kawhi is the most complete player in the L . 

yall overrating him hard . 

Overrating KD? You wildin. At worst, he's the 3rd best player in the league.

Kawhi is complete...but he has a ways to go in terms of ball handling, creating for others. And I'm VERY HIGH on Kawhi. Fact is, KD/Bron/Steph/Cp3 are the most complete perimeter players in the game. In terms of what they have in their toolbox.

I don't think y'all understand how great of a player Kevin Durant is.

People love to make fun of NBA draft workouts, but it's players like Paul George is way NBA teams still put stock into them. :lol:

PG wasn't that good at Fresno state, talented, but soft, maybe take a flyer on him outside the lottery.

Then you see this.

6-9, the length, the fluidity, the balance, that high release, natural jump shots and the feel for creating space. :wow:

I wanted the raps to drafthim so bad, got Ed Davis instead . :lol:

but from that moment on, I never make fun of teams for getting gassed up off workouts, sometimes guys are too convincing physically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom