Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I understand calls can be missed throughout the game, but to swallow your whistle on blatant fouls in the most crucial moments of the game that occur right in front of you is beyond unacceptable
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
Yeah I'm starting to get tired of this whole "No calls at the end of the game" culture that exists in basketball when crucial necessary calls aren't made because refs dont want to make them

The no call didn't really make a difference since they got the ball.

Yea because a mad scramble is the same as having an opportunity to draw up a play.

Didn't make any difference at all....

:lol:

If the foul is called and they want to draw up a play, they'd have to take a timeout. I can't remember if they had a timeout left or not, but either way, nothing changes.

Honestly though Manu stepped over the line too so they missed that call

Secondly it's no way they shouldn't of scored in that last couple seconds [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I understand calls can be missed throughout the game, but to swallow your whistle on blatant fouls in the most crucial moments of the game that occur right in front of you is beyond unacceptable >: :stoneface: :smh:

Yeah I'm starting to get tired of this whole "No calls at the end of the game" culture that exists in basketball when crucial necessary calls aren't made because refs dont want to make them

it's crazy cause you got a ref right there watching and counting. it's not like waiters was moving, he's literally right in front of you :lol:

If that was doc he would be crying non stop. Glad Pop isn't making excuses for the poor execution at the end

Did they not have a 20 sec TO?

Donovan took it for some dumb reason after the last free throw

You know Spurs are going foul.. You try to catch them off guard after final free throw when maybe you can get Westbrook in space for couple secs

And if crap happens on the inbound you have a timeout

How you don't have a timeout when almost every close game between elite team comes down to that type of sequence blows my damn mind

Billy blows

You're literally drawing up a play to get the ball inbounded to Durant or Westbrook.. Allowing the other team to reset and then draw up a subsequent play because pop was out of timeouts was just flat out dumb

After the make Adams should have gone directly out of bounds and try get it in to Westbrook moving as quickly as possible to get the time under 10 if possible

They're defense resets, you got a timeout.. But they aren't able to matchup exactly how they want because they're not coming right out of a damn timeout :smh:

What does his race have to do with anything tho?, people like you make me sick

Dude I'm not playing the race card here.

That's what they call his job. The other guy calling the game is called the play by play tv analyst.

NT people man how quick they get offended and easily claim the race card in threads :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom