Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Toronto's commentators just said Lowry is one of the better point guards in the east... SMH

Man we can't name the second best player in the East.

Try ranking top 10 guards.

JR might crack top 5.

:smh: @ watching this on your homer station.

Last edited:

For the record, this isn't the "Who needs to be held accountable? Call them out, dammit!" thread.

And it's also not the "a-friend's latest hot takes' thread.

For the record.

(My prediction? Some version of "Man, who asked you? FOH.")

(btw, I edited to fix some typos. Apparently we need to be held accountable for edits now that YOU'VE showed up.)
Dude....miss me with your BS.  You're a garbage mod.  That's an opinion I'm allowed to have.  You do a terrible job with the sports forum.  Just, don't even waste your time. Was I breaking your rules?  Are you getting a mod-boner writing me a warning?  If not, don't even address me.  Youre the type of cat that needs the final word so spill your estrogen on your keyboard and make sure to add "xoxo" afterwards. 
You are allowed to have that opinion.

And you're allowed to keeep it alllllll to your lonely, angry self.

Doesn't mean you have to, but you're allowed to.

Or you can exercise your sense of false entitlement and berate who you want regardless of the fact that nobody asked your disrespectful self, and regardless of the fact that the thread is about the NBA playoffs, not what pisses you off or who you have trouble keeping up with or whatever else is festering in your dark heart.

Like I said, your favorite mod at any point in time is the mod who ain't saying shhh to you.

That ain't me.

Give a damn about your vote of confidence or your sour opinion. I'm here for the site, and plenty of people appreciate what I do, but I really only need a handful of people to, and you're not any of them.

If we get some new mod on here and they say one word to you while I stay out of it, BOOM, I've just moved up in your trash rankings and now they're your least favorite mod. They'll be garbage, as is anyone who DAAARES address MISTER WOOSTER.

And you can SAY "Go ahead and have the last word", but you'll respond.

Tomorrow. Next week. Next time I address your chest-puffed self. You'll get your word in edgewise.

I know you.

Son.

(xoxo)
Put in a good word for ya boy and there might be something in it for you

He's mentally injured lol
laugh.gif
  ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom