Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insanity is performing the same action repeatedly expecting a different outcome and this current Toronto team will forever get eliminated in the first unless they get assistance from the refs in that case they will make it to the second round where they will be eliminated.
I'm agreeing with you, just wondering how they go about doing it.

They would need lots of value in return if they get rid of Lowry and/or Derozan

Derozen and lowry not bad players. Torontos system just seems to rely heavy on their playmaking ability. Seems like theyre given the ball top of the key and either drive and dish to shooters / jonas or throw it up. But damn them boys stinkin it up something foul. Wanted derozen on the knicks but no thanks .

Did wade travel when he stood up with the ball?

I feel the same. Its an iffy call. A lot will say you cant come up from the ground and dribble. But they probably let it slide because the ground is where he gained possession

You're a Laker fan 
eek.gif
i'm shocked yall still got outta state fans since kobe gone
laugh.gif

They waiting to see if the Lakers sign any stars this summer before the bounce

Who cares his jersey was pulled on the play that gave them the ball. Richardson was called for a bogus called which gave Toronto a chance to hit that half court heave.

Who cares his jersey was pulled on the play that gave them the ball. Richardson was called for a bogus called which gave Toronto a chance to hit that half court heave.

This. Game should've ended in regulation.

I dont really care just actually curious as to if that was actually a travel and I am pretty sure it was. Refs terrible this post season

This is what happens when you let the media convince you that you don't have to take your opponent seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom