Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NT still thinks Winslow is awesome but my god has he been buns this year. He's been a solid defensive player at times but has been atrocious on offense all year. I legit feel bad when they kick to him wide open in the corner cause I know how bad he doesn't even want to shoot the ball.

NT still thinks Winslow is awesome but my god has he been buns this year. He's been a solid defensive player at times but has been atrocious on offense all year. I legit feel bad when they kick to him wide open in the corner cause I know how bad he doesn't even want to shoot the ball.
He sucks point blank

what the hell does Gerald Green have goin on with his hair 
sick.gif

*waits for the "Do you even watch basketball? Look at his defensive metrics!" post*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom