Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine if Korver could actually dribble more than 2 times at a time?
Someone once asked me what I meant when I was describing how some basketball player's can't create their own shot...All you gotta do is watch Kyle Korver play and you'll see it right before you're eyes, he's the definition of that.

Last edited:

Someone once asked me what I meant when I was describing how some basketball player's can't create their own shot...Al lyou gotta do is watch Kyle Korver play and you'll see it right before you're eyes.
Yep. I don't care how good of  a shooter you are, dribbling is so fundamental to basketball there is no excuse for that atrocity 

Someone once asked me what I meant when I was describing how some basketball player's can't create their own shot...Al lyou gotta do is watch Kyle Korver play and you'll see it right before you're eyes.
Yep. I don't care how good of a shooter you are, dribbling is so fundamental to basketball there is no excuse for that atrocity

guys in the nba close out so quick and can stay in front of the defender. that's why if you can't defend to a certain extent, you probably wont get any tick
hard to get quality shots off in 1-1 situations unless you can dribble and get it off

Last edited:
"Not this year" Jeff Teague? Looks like it's gonna be THIS YEAR and the next pleighboi!
laugh.gif

Apparently, every time the Hawks give up 20 3's. Barkley thinks they should fight. They should fight their defensive coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom