Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really ... 5'9" 165lb Teague did that to you?

The Tune Squad is doomed
mean.gif

Fam he got hip checked mid stride.

Stop being a corny boy.

Last edited:
Russ is the real alpha dog on the Thunder. KD's heel turn hasn't impressed me yet and I'm not convinced. Deep down he's probably just like Lebbywinks.

worst heel turn since jim ross
he still crying to mama

Last edited:
These whistles.

Don't know if the Players are being sloppy or the whistles are creating sloppy play.

Spurs been robbed on like 5 plays in 2 minutes.

Timmy gonna retire if/when the Spurs lose?  Looking like dirty butt cheeks so far this playoffs.

Idk how anybody can't rock with Kahwi, youngin says absoultely nothing on the court. But fries and straps like a dude who should talk big crap.

Gonna be interesting to see if pop has it in him to sit TD, tp, Manu when it matters

I doubt it. But it's easy to understand why. Duncan missing lay ups all over place and parker should have been getting less minutes for the last few years.

There has been some good basketball here and there this post season, but i just can't watch all these stops and whsistles. Gets very frustrating. Especially when i'm going back and forth with hockey

Idk how anybody can't rock with Kahwi, youngin says absoultely nothing on the court. But fries and straps like a dude who should talk big crap.

what does that even mean?

Gonna be interesting to see if pop has it in him to sit TD, tp, Manu when it matters

I doubt it. But it's easy to understand why. Duncan missing lay ups all over place and parker should have been getting less minutes for the last few years.

There has been some good basketball here and there this post season, but i just can't watch all these stops and whsistles. Gets very frustrating. Especially when i'm going back and forth with hockey

manu still gives u something in limited minutes
tp still gets a lot of mins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom