Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Michael Lee [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@MrMichaelLee

Erik Spoelstra said Hassan Whiteside "twisted" his right knee & will have an MRI Sunday. Whiteside on his emotions after injury: "Damn."

7:53 PM - 7 May 2016

Mmmmmaaaann, up 12 at the half on your own court!

Portland keeps this up and they can win this game!

Do that and it's 2-1, then they could win their next one right on that same home court and we're all tied up at 2 a piece!

Do that and it's 2-1, then they could win their next one right on that same home court and we're all tied up at 2 a piece!
Have you seen the per 36 for all their players? If they played everyone 36 mpg this wouldn't be a contest at all. Coaching overrated. I could be a coach.

Have you seen the per 36 for all their players? If they played everyone 36 mpg this wouldn't be a contest at all. Coaching overrated. I could be a coach.
Solid response. 
laugh.gif

I'm not able to watch the game. Is GSW out there hooping in hoodies?

Solid response. :lol:

I'm not able to watch the game. Is GSW out there hooping in hoodies?

klay was on pace for 70+ in the first 5m

:smokin whoever comes out of Toronto/Miami series,,,NO CONTEST versus Cavaliers,,,easy cruise for Lebron and company to go back to the Finals :D

Anybody know if these road playoff teams stay in the city in between games?  If they do, where do they usually practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom