Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nah.... That needs to be reprimanded, a fine or something. If that the US anthem being sung people would be throwing a fit.

I mean it's Canada, no disrespect, if he'd done it up in Canada maybe, but this is Murica. Go with a fine and move on

Oh nah.... That needs to be reprimanded, a fine or something. If that the US anthem being sung people would be throwing a fit.
Pretty much.Even people don't watch basketball would be up in arms. Plus it was distasteful on wades part.

We invented basketball, put some RESPECK on it
Don't try that. Dude invented that **** in Murica. Hence it's murican
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Crazy thing is he was shooting with pants, a t shirt, and the Canadian anthem in the back. Pointless because he's not gonna play with that clothes on or that anthem being sung.

indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

Wow... @IraHeatBeat telling us on 560 WQAM right now that he believes Chris Bosh will never play another NBA game again.

1:44 PM - 5 May 2016
I'd actually be surprised if he ever plays again.  I don't think the heat are convinced that he can, based on his condition.  What other team is going to take a chance.  The risk/reward is off the charts.  You might get a good player added to your roster, but he might die on the court.  No waiver signed by bosh will save the franchise from the media **** storm that would blow through that city.

NBA cares too much about profits to suspend Wade. They're gonna do what they can to help the heat advance.

Once he's off blood thinners, he'll likely give it a go. The problem here is determining why it's reoccurring and the meaning of the recurrence 

I called retirement when it happened in Feb, but now I think Bosh is going to try to ride this thing on a medium while this team still has a chance to be a top seeded team

:stoneface: :frown: :smh:

Wow... @IraHeatBeat telling us on 560 WQAM right now that he believes Chris Bosh will never play another NBA game again.
1:44 PM - 5 May 2016

I'd actually be surprised if he ever plays again.  I don't think the heat are convinced that he can, based on his condition.  What other team is going to take a chance.  The risk/reward is off the charts.  You might get a good player added to your roster, but he might die on the court.  No waiver signed by bosh will save the franchise from the media **** storm that would blow through that city.

I agree. It's been a good career. I know he wants to ball tho and I know he wants the rest of that contract. But it's not worth it if there's a chance you could have an aneurysm or heart attack or worse when it could've been totally avoidable.

bosh will not be able to pass a physical. take a part time job with the organization and be a family man
your health >

wade :smh:
this aint the first time he done that. interested to see if silver will even do anything about it

Last edited:

Anybody know if these road playoff teams stay in the city in between games?  If they do, where do they usually practice?

Raptors aint flying back to the 6 inbetween games in South Beach fam. :lol:

Yeah, but what about OKC in-between games 1 & 2?  or some of these series where they have 3+ days off. 

They stay in a hotel...

Is this a serious question?

They practice at the teams facility, the home team isn't in the facility 24/7... The opposing team gets to use it.

Jonas V is out for the rest of the Tor/Mia series. Lebbywinks is moonwalking straight to the Finals :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom