Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if hawks get this 1 which I doubt...good luck coming back in the series lol #prayformikerich

I'd trade Ibaka for Hump straight up.
Hump stays getting overlooked.
Wiz did him the same way last playoffs, but he was near Double Double in 15 minutes continuously

Cavs screen and roll with Myrie and Kevin is killing Atlanta. For such a great defensive team, they've had piss poor rotations the entire series

Say Cavs are just on another level 'when playing East trash', sure I see why that would be a thing but.....ball movement crosses Conference borders: and theirs is elite. King James way

Say Cavs are just on another level 'when playing East trash', sure I see why that would be a thing but.....ball movement crosses Conference borders: and theirs is elite. King James way

That's also a function of the defensive personnel of Atlanta. They move the ball amazingly absolutely, but Atlanta also doesn't match up that well. And they can't rebound for anything. Both things that are not true for the warriors and spurs

That's also a function of the defensive personnel of Atlanta. They move the ball amazingly absolutely, but Atlanta also doesn't match up that well. And they can't rebound for anything. Both things that are not true for the warriors and spurs
true

GS def has the personnel to switch everything, and the Spurs discipline on defense is unmatched. There's an entirely different level to go on defense. Plus the Cavs have been piss poor on defense all playoffs, that will be exposed as well.

Cavs legit just chuckin 3s. Not taking this game/team/series seriously at all 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom