Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will but we both know LeBron gonna lose again in the finals.

2-5
oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

History not on his side. He's lucky he went to MIA or else he'd be like these dudes from 90s who didn't win **** cause of MJ

can we please talk about steph curry?

them highlights. it was over when he pointed to his watch and said, "it's time"

Will say this tho since even tho I don't like Bron anymore I'm not Bias. He should got of the 100% but a writer voted for Melo smh

I'm not the biggest supporter or LeBron James either, but he should've been a unanimous MVP that year. But I guess that goes to show you how Lebron is perceived in the media.

Curry is loved by all.

dudes gonna be real upset when the warriors don't even make the finals

I had a similar sentiment last week, but after seeing what Curry did last night. I couldn't help but to say, "Did this dude just did this?"

This years Warrior team is a championship caliber and Curry is having all-time great season. It would have to an Act of God for the Warrior not to make it to the Finals.

People really need to kill this notion that Steph Curry is "just a shooter"...and not an "all around player".

One of the best rebounding guards in the league
Good passer
Good defender
Crazy handle
Great hands, and league leader in steals.

30ppg/7apg/5rpg/2spg

Those are some of the most well rounded numbers anyone can put up. Then you factor in that he did that in 34 MPG, on 50/45/90 percentages...making 402 3's....200 and something of them off the dribble....while playing 79 games on a team that won 73 games

That ain't ordinary bruh. That's rarefied air.

Neither of these teams can beat this GSW team in a 7 game series ;)

That's not true and you know it.

Most of what GS does is taken from SA. I understand SA lost to GS twice during the regular season, but the postseason is a different animal.

they lost three times. got blown out twice in oracle. nail biter last gm
spurs would stand some sort of chance if timmy was somewhat relevant. LMA struggles vs. gsw bigs
i could see gsw take a gm at SA, dont see how SA wins twice at oracle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom