Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp looks like my Spurs in 6 prediction is not coming true 
laugh.gif

Man pops dumbass needs to atleast try bob out there, why the hell do you want to keep getting killed on the boards without trying something new. Duncan is a ghost now.

dwight with the gold superman pin :lol:
he's already better than shaq on inside the nba

lowkey shots at james harden
feed the bigs :nerd:

Last edited:
Russ and KD are as equal as superstars can be, both bring irreplaceable talents to the game. They are the new Shaq & Kobe circa 2001 on. Y'all need to chill on my boy with the slander though, guy plays with the heart of a lion x mamba. Excellent win, they need to blow these clowns out the water on Thursday. Send Duncan out the right way, as he loses his 8th series with home court advantage. 

dwight with the gold superman pin :lol:
he's already better than shaq on inside the nba

lowkey shots at james harden
feed the bigs :nerd:
I have zero idea how accurate his analysis is, but he's eloquent and sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

Last edited:

Russ and KD are as equal as superstars can be, both bring irreplaceable talents to the game. They are the new Shaq & Kobe circa 2001 on. Y'all need to chill on my boy with the slander though, guy plays with the heart of a lion x mamba. Excellent win, they need to blow these clowns out the water on Thursday. Send Duncan out the right way, as he loses his 8th series with home court advantage. 
I've legit never understood your hate for the Spurs. CP's either. I'd be curious to hear it for real.

I just don't want the Thunder to go to the finals
they will get destroyed by the Cavs

Bogut will get killed by Adams x Kanter if they advance, Draymond can only do so much if they play the small ball line up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom