Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... if you're raised from birth to think some way but others don't like the way that you think that makes you ignorant? Ok.
Lets go over to Africa/The Middle East and share our everybody love everybody ideas and see how well they accept us. I'm sure they'll do it with open arms.
PC culture quick to jump on someone and attack them even if thats the way they've been raised for 20 years.
Yup that was my point exactly
People really expecting Aminu to be a total progressive with his background :lol:
Surprised he didn't drop the f-word in his tweet rants too

Last edited:

Bosh back if they reach CF ?
bosh is done for the season.  They have talked about this pretty often on Lebatard show, as the general public doesn't really know whats going on.  It was kind of alluded that bosh thinks he is ready and wants to come back, while the heat have shut him down.  Lebby got some text from somebody in the heat saying though that bosh isn't playing this year.
Bosh is coming back for the conference finals? Am I reading that right?

Pretty much. Bosh isdone for the season.

Spoelstra had the offense at a fast pace and bringing Bosh baxk would be detrimental to the teams success. Next time.

Is it me or do the Warriors look even better with Curry out
There's even more ball movement

Last edited:
Bosh is coming back for the conference finals? Am I reading that right?
dude really is ******ed. I don't know any doctor that is gonna clear someone after multiple blood clots. If Pat Riley geniuinely cares about him he needs to have him retire. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom