Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny

He announced it through SI
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats the type of ish GOATS do...

Pretty sure Russ doesn't give AF.
OKC is not impressed nor scared of Curry.
He plays with the same ball they do.

This. They're definitely one of the only teams that aren't in awe of them before the ball even is tipped.

Uh pretty sure Russ is going to guard Steph. They're not putting him on Klay.
They switch them on and off every game they've played. They take turns and besides Roberson is the Thunder's best defender so why not put him on the Warriors best offensive threat.

They switch them on and off every game they've played. They take turns and besides Roberson is the Thunder's best defender so why not put him on the Warriors best offensive threat.

Think that's more of a function of Steph and Klay running pick and roll and them not wanting to get caught in a scrumble defensively. Russ is and has been the primary defender on Steph. Now on the other end...heh

Pretty sure Russ doesn't give AF.

OKC is not impressed nor scared of Curry.

He plays with the same ball they do.

He may not care, doesn't stop him from getting buckets put on him.

That's going to happen regardless, can't be stopped just contained.
No use in giving a CoachSpeak answer such as "well obviously he's the MVP so he is a Top player and we have to be mindful of that and bla bla bla"

Kept it real and said "that boy ain't ****"

Last edited:
i can't wait to see the great steph curry try to lock down Roberson :smokin

Thunder gotta run him through screens all day and get the match ups they want on offense.

Think that's more of a function of Steph and Klay running pick and roll and them not wanting to get caught in a scrumble defensively. Russ is and has been the primary defender on Steph. Now on the other end...heh
Billy Donovan does switch them more than often on his call and Curry isn't a bad defender, him and Klay will make it hard on Westbrook who is already struggling with his percentages being so low.

i can't wait to see the great steph curry try to lock down Roberson
smokin.gif

Thunder gotta run him through screens all day and get the match ups they want on offense.
What ?  Sarcasm? 

It's not like Curry have to lock down Roberson when Roberson only hit 2 out of his last 14 three point attempts in the playoffs. 
laugh.gif

I can't even get enough me time to complete one Insanity workout. Baby is super needy and she prefers to take numerous 10 minute naps than sleep for an hr or more so I can do ****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom