OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UCF with their participation trophy smh. All 4 teams in the playoffs would have washed them.

They can afford to pay that based on what they paid Orgeron maybe.

But 2.5 Mil, jeeeeez.

I’m in the wrong line of work

YSX100MC-2.jpg

Buying these for us as late Christmas presents, boys. Ready to learn our playbooks and send our resumes?

Dre, I’m getting you bags and you can practice putting money in there like a puzzle.

lay off the narcotics. Lets not forget USC went to Auburn the year before and whooped them 23-0. So Auburn got better? Sure. But so did USC. Bush and Lendale were non factors in that 23-0 victory. Leinarts first start. HERSCHEL DENNIS had twice as many yards as that entire team.

And USC only got better, tremendously more, the next season.

Auburn. Please. With Jason Campbell! USC would have won by 20+ fool. You Georgia kids really are new to this. That "new money" smell.

Probably 5 years old when that game happened.
called ga new money:lol:

Cash is so 2011.

I’m using LLC’s to buy homes and invest in businesses for croots & their families.

But on the other hand I do need some cash to pay these coaches to bring their players on campus

Tyson Campbell aint the only 5* DB Kirby about to snag :wink:, this class gonna go down as the best class ever assembled per 247 rankings...until our 2019 class gets in.

Rusty Mansell says he's just guessing, but I'm not. Campbell's a done deal.

#DawgsDynasty

Why don’t you say it? Say a name :lol:

Back
Top Bottom