OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dealing w/ Lamar for another year?

tenor.gif

:lol: at UCF raising banners, making rings, and calling themselves National Champions. Beating a 3-loss Auburn team don't make you no damn champion

This is a Butch Jones move on steroids

2006 Boise St. had a better claim. Beat 10 win Oregon St(42-14), Utah(36-3), Hawaii, Wyoming, #7 Oklahoma

Also just read they’re staging a national champions parade, this is hilarious

I wonder how far we will go

They are trolling the system. You can argue that UCF is not one of the 4 best teams in the country but it is a joke that they never got higher than 12, which was essentially an admission by the committee that a G5 is never going to have a chance regardless of how good they are.

Amon Ra St. Brown committed to a school and notified the other school's pursuing him that he's shutting down his recruitment. Gonna announce at the Army game.

Army practice highlights: http://cbsprt.co/2CwlYWP

Last edited:
They are trolling the system. You can argue that UCF is not one of the 4 best teams in the country but it is a joke that they never got higher than 12, which was essentially an admission by the committee that a G5 is never going to have a chance regardless of how good they are.
When Chris Petersen & Bronco Mendenhall left their previous jobs i think that was about as big of an admission there was. I think some of us was even saying before the playoff was even formed.

Back
Top Bottom