OFFICIAL 2017-2018 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Feeling good about taking the Greek Freak with my 1st round pick. Hope he has a monster season

Too early to drop Tim Hardaway Jr?? Maybe for Kuzma?
yes. theres no one else you can drop?

there has been A LOT of injuries only in the first week. FA in fantasy is as lit as it was in the summer :nerd:

Last edited:
Someone dropped Wes Matthews so I picked him up and dropped TJ Warren after seeing him & Josh Jackson split time yesterday at SF.

Whatever trade they make for Bledsoe makes me think they'll bring in another wing or forward into the mix too. Hopefully Bledsoe goes to a team that needs PG cause he's on my team too :lol:

Need advice feel like i have a lot of dead weight on my team smh took a quick as shower and auto picked IT and Lavine but what can i do

12 team league is tim hardaway worth a pickup?

Attachments

• 0C8AA38A-D086-43F9-BCA7-DACF59F12F7C.png
    0C8AA38A-D086-43F9-BCA7-DACF59F12F7C.png
    269.6 KB · Views: 13
if you dont have IR spots i would drop lavine, IT, and taj cause you wont even make the playoffs when those guys come back from injury to help your team.

who else is in your FA?

Any idea if/when Wes Matthews will have SF eligibility? I know he has in recent years, including last year. I'm hurting at the forward position right now.

Thread's been dead this season, but felt this was worth sharing...made the playoffs in my categories league by the slimmest of margins:

Fantasy Basketball.png

Back
Top Bottom