Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Lebron is one of the best players in NBA history but he's so cocky nowadays like this Cavs team is gonna win a chip before he retires. His only shot of another ring is joining another super team

7-6 13 games in?

Regardless of the disappointment tonight I couldn't have asked for more to start the season

A lot of good ball and teaching moments
We're just scratching the surface

We're competing. Besides the Rockets game we've been in every game after that slow start. I want guys to get angry. this way when the team starts growing over time and we add some pieces they'll be hungry. Entire team was hype when they went on that first half run. Garden was electric. For a team where majority of the key pieces are 27 and under, it was an exciting feeling for the future

Horrible loss but in a way might not be a bad thing..

- KP will hopefully learn to stop flopping as he won't get calls now that he has a reputation
- Good experience for the youngns
- Fires the team up for the return games

Lebron is one of the best players in NBA history but he's so cocky nowadays like this Cavs team is gonna win a chip before he retires. His only shot of another ring is joining another super team

He isn't winning another in the next 2-3 years anyways.

DOjgU2RX4AA58vx.jpg

i dont think lebron is winning a ring again... too much competition out there and the warriors are just that good...

I still wanted a win

The Knicks Remember

The future is coming

The future is here

Back
Top Bottom