Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

- Regardless of the fact we lost I'm excited about the future of this team. I think Frank was the best pick for us unless we had a shot at Tatum.

- It sucks but Kanter took Willys spot. We should just look to keep Kanter and help him improve his defense and develop a three point shot. He fits great next to KP similar to KP-Lopez. Except Kanter is better and younger than Lopez.

- I don't think we should look to sign any other big free agent. We should let this lineup grow this year and next season. Wait until Noah is off the table, and look to sign a wing ( iggy, klay if there's contract issues, Middleton, W. Chandler, KCP, A. Bradley) caliber type of wing.

LeBron knows the Cavs are in trouble. He's really been using every opportunity to manufacture hype and get his teammates going.

KP smiled in LeBron’s face at the arc like he was gonna shut him down, and Bron wet it in his mouth. KP isn’t there yet. Soon though.

Yeah KP got locked down by Bron. Dude was all up on him in the 4th, forcing KP into terrible shots. That's why he needs to get his weight up. He can't bully dudes like Bron, Draymond, Anthony Davis, etc by just being tall

I think the team still knows it can last with some of the better teams. Just cant be allowing 40 point quarters and expect to win.

KP didnt show up yesterday. Would've been the perfect game to prove he belongs with the best. Its ok his time will come.

Yeah I can't complain too much so long as we're still overachieving
no one is talking about it and it might be blasphemous but i think its time to sit KP for a few more games to get legitimately healthy. that elbow is REALLY bothering KP. during tv timeouts and running back on defense he was constantly rubbing that right elbow

Being competitive is nice but we got to keep our eyes on the prize which should be a high draft pick.

We need to Ben setting ourselves up to compete with Boston/Philly down the road instead about meaningless wins in November regardless of how good they might feel

worldbeefreeg worldbeefreeg , I was down with tanking last season, when I say tanking I meant letting the young guns play and learn through the process of trying to win resulting in a nice draft pick.

I think one more top young talent would make up a huge difference. But when the young guys are the ones playing this season and winning at the same time, what do you suggest about that? We can't aim to tank that bad. We could easily play Noah, lance Sessions, baker 30mins a game if you wanna lose that bad

This season is all about playing the young guys. If we happen to win 35 games, so be it.

We have a brutal schedule starting in a few weeks so our record is sure to drop.

edit:

DOFLYAPUIAA8q8H.jpg

I would limit KP to about 60-65 games for the season, maybe let him get the surgery he needs after the all-star break. Rather have him healthy during the off-season so he can continue bulking up and refining his game for next season.

KP isn't one of those players that would play through something serious just for the sake of playing
He's smarter than that

If he can't go no more I'd imagine he'll be the first to let the coaching staff know

This season is all about playing the young guys. If we happen to win 35 games, so be it.

We have a brutal schedule starting in a few weeks so our record is sure to drop.

edit:

DOFLYAPUIAA8q8H.jpg

Yeah I don't know why dudes are all vested in wins/losses this season. Setting yourselves up.

Back
Top Bottom