Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

anyone copped the nike jerseys yet ? what’s the verdict on them ?
I copped a KP authentic and don’t regret it

They’re light as hell and the fit on them is perfect
The swingman jerseys were too short in length and too boxy looking for me

anyone copped the nike jerseys yet ? what’s the verdict on them ?

I have a swingman Nike Porzingis. Would recommend over the adidas. Fit is good. Very light. I mean obviously they aren’t up to par for NBA play but that’s fine with me.

Academy_Award_trophy.jpg

Hornacek said today the plan is contention in 3 years.

Patience is good

Why'd he say that? If we're preaching patience ESPECIALLY in a rebuild, there should be no mention of a timeline at all to the general public

He just opened his god damn mouth for a time-table for no apparent reason.........UNLESS he is referencing the length of his contract with the Knicks.

Why'd he say that? If we're preaching patience ESPECIALLY in a rebuild, there should be no mention of a timeline at all to the general public

He just opened his god damn mouth for a time-table for no apparent reason.........UNLESS he is referencing the length of his contract with the Knicks.

Your take isn’t wrong but i made it sound wrong. His statement was way more about patience and development than a strict timeline.

“You go into every season with high hopes, but (playoffs) wasn’t what we’re focusing on,” Hornacek said. “We were trying to lay a foundation and play a base where we could grow in three years to get to be a good team. We still have a lot of work to do. There are things we need to get better at. But we’re happy with where the guys are and the steps they’ve taken. Step 1 was to just make sure we played hard every night and the guys are doing it.”

Not scared of Toronto at all
No reason why we should lose this game

We have favorable matchup across the board I think
Lee should lock Derozan up proper

Back
Top Bottom