Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

glad we pulled out the W

KP needs to chill with the complaining. Yes he does get fouled, but he's about to have a bad rep from the refs.

giphy.gif

KP does need to get a tad stronger and some post moves to go with the strength. But I really liked his and Frank Nitty's game tonight.

I still think that the Knicks are fraudulent but that game was pure ****ing electricity and a joy to watch.

Where my Frank haters at now? We back to getting his plaque for Springfield ready? :nerd::lol:

this team needs hardaway badly... theres no second scorer and they dont get baskets in transition... its simply a half court team like last years triangle offense

Like Scott perry said when Frank goes through every team and defenses and grow as a player he can be something special.

The defensive potential with KP:pimp:

Definitely waiting to see more of that. Last night was his most brazen game and he was able to be effective on both ends.

All Euros take a season or 2 to adjust from 3. Factor that in with Frank being 19 and the shooting struggles basically all other 19 year olds from his class are currently dealing with in the NBA (literally all of Fultz, Ball, Fox, Dennis, and Monk, you can throw Josh Jackson in there as well), and you can tell he is going to be a great shooter.

Frank was a 40+% 3-point shooter as a 18 year-old in Europe last year. He has great form and touch. Shooters dont forget how to shoot, there's just an adjustment period being a 19 year-old Euro in the NBA due both to confidence and a further 3-point line.

I have followed Frank as a prospect for years. 2 years ago he was considered to be a taller Rondo, a crafty PG and great defender who couldn't shoot for **** and wasn't much of a scoring threat.

Last year he was shooting 40+% from 3 and had dumb *** analysts at the draft who probably just heard his name for the first time that week saying that he doesn't have a true position and might be better suited to play the 2 in the NBA, despite the fact that he was considered to be a pure PG prospect until he started shooting well.

He'll be fine as a shooter. You saw it in Europe when he went from being a non-shooting threat to 40+% from 3. You're seeing it now with increased confidence and you will likely continue to see it once he grows into his game more.

He is still very young and raw. But he can shoot and his shot will only get better. That along with his craftiness and court vision should make him a great PG down the road despite not being necessarily explosive (he is very quick and athletic though).

Last edited:
Franks been listening to the criticism these last couple of weeks. Glad he's finally showing some strides.

I hate Michael Rapaport man, I feel like he's doing a fake New Yorker schtick for people who aren't from here to enjoy, which is the same bs that got him his weak *** Hollywood career.

Back
Top Bottom