Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Good win. I was partial to the outcome, but I did want Melo to at least put up 30. He is definitely on the downside. The tribute video showed class.

If Beasley was more consistent and had better shot selection dude would be a great player. Sometimes he gets into those heat check moments and starts missing multiple shots in a row. If he was able to avoid that he could easily be a 15ppg player with consistent minutes

DROWtfUUQAAjDUy.jpg

These guys got a lot of heart.

Baker is back to playing like he knows what basketball is again.

Supercoolbeas is a certified scorer. If he had a brain or at least effort on defense he wouldn't be such a journeyman. Outplayed a man he was compared to in his younger years.

If Beasley was more consistent and had better shot selection dude would be a great player. Sometimes he gets into those heat check moments and starts missing multiple shots in a row. If he was able to avoid that he could easily be a 15ppg player with consistent minutes

Mike Beasley is hands down one of the top 10 basketball talents I've ever seen in my life. He's just a head case.

Best case...Beasley was SUPPOSED to be Melo

I have to apologize to Beasley, man. I didn’t think he had that in him. Really looked like college Beas.

I liked the Beas signing. He’s my sixth man in 2k :lol: I just wish he was more consistent to be our real life sixth man.

Back
Top Bottom