Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Clean look at the Knicks "City" jerseys

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 9.03.12 AM.png

i mean i get it and s/o to the fire houses and stuff

but these joints trash. Looking like construction worker vests

I only say that because you need some physical presence on the floor with KP. Let someone else wrestle with the stronger centers all night...

We need Kanter. Without him we'd be one of the worst rebounding teams in the league. Him and KP actually compliment each other very well. Yes it's a 3pt shooting league, but when your 1-4 are capable of hitting the 3 ball at a 35-40% clip that's more than enough.

KP is a average rebounder at best, one of the differences between past years and this year is that he's actually being boxed out now. Him playing the 4 also puts him at a position further away from the rim.

It's time to start looking for a way to trade KOQ or Willy to fill up our weaknesses. Need a penetrating PG badly.

2 places Kanter can improve further to help the team is passing out of the post and taking more mid range jump shots to open the lane for cutters kinda like KOQ does.

Question for you guys.

Does our best lineup include courtney lee?

I respect his steadiness but i have qualms about his play as well.

he has his moments, but needs more consistent playing. when he's off he hurts the team more than any other offensive player imo

tradeable as a package if it really comes down to it

Back
Top Bottom