Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Frank, THJ, Lee, KP, McDermott

All capable of hitting multiple 3s a game. Zero reasons why we should be dead last in the league in attempts. As a team we're 18th in the league at (35.8%). If we're looking at percentages, the Pacers are 1st (38.5%) in the league and you can't tell me they have better shooters. The Pelicans take 8 more 3s than us and they have no 3pt shooters.

It's not like we are efficient with the three pointers anyway. I'm fine with the mid range shots cuz we suck at 3s period

Say we take 30 3's a game and make 11 of them. That's 33 points on 36% shooting. We'd have to make 16/30 2's to get 32 points (53%). We'd have 1 more point while shooting nearly 20% worse.

The percentages are in your favor if you prioritize 3's over 2's.

Maybe. Once teams start keying in on you, thats when you know who has the "it" factor.

If Kris Dunn keeps this up, with Lavine + Lauri + whoever they draft this year, they have a legit future.

Lauri Markannen might end up being better than KP
YE OUTTA HERE.gif

We'd be the worst rebounding team in the league and with no actual PG. Just none stop isos between those 2.

It's way too early to make definitive statements about who we should/shouldn't have taken.

I really, really want to see Frank & Porzingis in the lineup at the same time for 20+ minutes a night. Frank is the only PG that consistently looks to get the best look for Porzingis.

Back
Top Bottom