Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Steve Mills gonna try to package Lee and KOQ for Tristan Thompson or something stupid like that. :rofl:

What would you package koq and lee for in terms of players? Would a playoff team say hmmmm these guys are the answers to our problems. If so what would a playoff team be willing to give up? Legit curious...

What would you package koq and lee for in terms of players? Would a playoff team say hmmmm these guys are the answers to our problems. If so what would a playoff team be willing to give up? Legit curious...
I don’t see any playoff team doing this. Unless the Cavs can get rid of the end of their bench. The clippers might do something like this though. But I can’t seriously think of a playoff contender taking them.

I don’t see any playoff team doing this. Unless the Cavs can get rid of the end of their bench. The clippers might do something like this though. But I can’t seriously think of a playoff contender taking them.
I dont see them having much value outside of the Knicks thread.

Depending on what you mean by bread? He'll go someplace and be what he is here for more money, a good bench player.
It’s seems most teams are overpaying now due to the new caps so he’ll get way more money. Probably still be a great rotation piece, but he’ll get more money.

Agreed. I can actually see the Cavs going for a KOQ/Lee swap for Thompson. They get a big body rebounder, even for just the playoffs, and a solid bench player in Lee. They don’t even play Thompson now, so it would be a laterally move to free up cap I guess. Lee probably defends just as well as Shump and can actually put the ball in the basket. Not saying I’d want that trade. Just saying that a team could use them.

Agreed. I can actually see the Cavs going for a KOQ/Lee swap for Thompson. They get a big body rebounder, even for just the playoffs, and a solid bench player in Lee. They don’t even play Thompson now, so it would be a laterally move to free up cap I guess. Lee probably defends just as well as Shump and can actually put the ball in the basket. Not saying I’d want that trade. Just saying that a team could use them.
wouldn't be the first time Cleveland turned our ex players into championship contenders :lol: but after thinking about it that might actually be a good trade for Cleveland, not so much the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom