Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

But for real I would like to see him play at the Rucker or Drew League just to get some aggressiveness in him.

If the Knicks send coaches with him to France I guess it’s cool but I def don’t like the idea of him skipping Summer League

Is that even the players choice?

Y'all coming at the kids neck :lol:. Thank the lord he only 19. He's definitely gonna get better, he got the right attitude. Maybe not a mamba mentality, but he'll be ok. The aggressiveness will come.

Really don't care about DSJ, he's gonna be a middle of the pack PG, it's Mitchell who we messed up on. We scouted him too which sucks.

Barkley is right in some aspects. We landed the star through the draft (KP), now we gotta hopefully land 1 more. Problem with teams that suck every year (ex: Kings, Magic, etc) is that they don't luck out and draft that star player. They keep drafting solid rotation players that really aren't anything better than a 3-4th option.

I was just shaking my head at the thought of Dennis Smith Jr. Doing that 360 windmill that he missed last night with a Knick logo on his back.

Son almost put his arm in the rim vince carter style on top on that.

:sick:

Frank is young and probably misses home thats why he is going back. I still see Rubio (offensively) in him but rubio stayed in spain for a couple more years before he came. I agree with yall tho some time playing in the parks over the summer would do him justice. I dont care about him missing Vegas tbh he wont gain much from playing against rookie point guards and pieced together defenses.

Otto Porter comp? Give me him with the 10th pick, not top 6.

I think Bridges is a better scorer but I like that comp. 6'7" with a 7' wingspan, good defender & scorer on all 3 levels.

But yeah he doesn't have the upside of the guys in the top 6-7.

DWSWmFiUMAABOGP.jpg

hmm...

Hornacek must be acting or saying some reckless **** to other players. Calling KP a p****, shoving Noah, getting swung on by Stackhouse, choked by one of the Morris twins. List goes on with him.

It's not Hornacek's mouth that's the problem. it's what comes out of it :lol: Horny obviously just doesn't know how to talk to people.

Back
Top Bottom