Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Hopefully the tournament elevates some of the US guys and maybe Doncic falls a bit (seriously doubt it, but one can dream). I don't think we can tank hard enough to get the player we really need.

We got so many holes on this team anybody would help. Some more than others I'm sure but I feel like it'd be hard to mess this one up.

Doncic
Ayton
Bagley
MPJr
JJJr
Bamba
Young
Miles Bridges
Mikal Bridges
Sexton
Knox

A lot will change between now & June but that's my top 11

I know its all Dolans money but we shouldnt be worried about finding another coach right now. Makes no sense when we dont have any championship pieces (barely any playoff pieces) to be coached.
We’re in the lottery right now and our star player has an ACL injury. We should be aiming to lose more games to get a better chance at a higher pick. Simple

Pretty ironic that our best strategy for losing these games is our coach trying as hard as he can to win these games :rofl:

I know its all Dolans money but we shouldnt be worried about finding another coach right now. Makes no sense when we dont have any championship pieces (barely any playoff pieces) to be coached.
We’re in the lottery right now and our star player has an ACL injury. We should be aiming to lose more games to get a better chance at a higher pick. Simple

Yea im down for another year tanking with Horny. Get a real coach when KP is healthy and our two draft picks are here. Frank here or not doesnt matter at this point we are at least 2-3 years from even being able to compete with the 3-6 seeds in the east in my opinion.

For this team to get better we have to get rid of horny and kp needs to be better. He needs to be more consistent, make his free throws in the end of games and most important stop being so tired and injury prone SMH.

No matter who the coach is next season, we're gonna be bad.

I'd rather be bad with the young guys playing that Hornacek trying to win with Jack & Beasley.

We have enough time to land anywhere honestly. Need Brooklyn and Chicago to win a few more.
Picks 1-7 are all like 2 games apart, we lost 8 in a row, we're at 9th place with 23 games left in the season.

Nets @ 7th place is 1GB from 1st pick, anything could happen i could see us at 5-6 with MPorterJr
Tankathon   2018 NBA Draft Order   Lottery Simulator.png

Anyone watching this celeb game?

Quavo gets in the paint better than any of our guards.

Back
Top Bottom