Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

He's gonna be good, man. Just wait on it. :smokin

Would've liked to see some FTA's but this was by far his best game of the season.

I think that Frank has clearly shown signs that he is capable of becoming a really good player. He is starting to look a lot more comfortable out there and when he gets comfortable you can see what he is capable of becoming. Get him a good offseason and a coach that commits to his development and gets him playing in a less thinking/more fast paced offense, and I think he will come back looking really good next year. I know he hasn't developed in the kind of way we all hoped, and it looks especially bad compared to what we witnessed in KP, but at the end of the day he's a raw 19 year old from France and not everything from this season was in his control. The tools are undeniably there, if he can consistently develop the flashes he shows, he'll be a problem.

We suck.

But I mean I can't blame some the guy for playing hard in the games we did won.

They playing for their careers and lives... Literally. Should they jeopardize that to help a franchise that's gonna kick em to the curb anyway?

Either way I wish we had a few more losses. But I can't blame some guys for playing hard

We suck.

But I mean I can't blame some the guy for playing hard in the games we did won.

They playing for their careers and lives... Literally. Should they jeopardize that to help a franchise that's gonna kick em to the curb anyway?

Either way I wish we had a few more losses. But I can't blame some guys for playing hard
Yeah that game winner really did wonders for Maurice N’Dours career a few years back

Yeah that game winner really did wonders for Maurice N’Dours career a few years back
Maybe not, but I'm sure Dotson's 30/10 night gave the Knicks FO more confidence in him heading into the offseason.

And yeah, the point remains. Ndour got kicked to the curb anyway so as pissed as I was that he made that shot and I was at the game going nuts about it, I cant blame him. Most guys getting minutes this late in the season aren't part of the team's long-term plans so they gotta try to showcase their abilities while they still have the chance and hope to catch somebody's eye. And even the ones on guaranteed contracts still have incentive to play well because at the end of the day, their season stats impact how much they get paid.

Teams dont give a **** about the players at the end of the day. The second they are no longer assets to them, they are worthless and will be cut loose. Thats just the nature of the business so I cant be pissed at a player for looking out for his own when he has a chance to play in the NBA.

Heat didn't show up while they were fighting for playoff positioning and got beat by a bunch of kids and glorified G-League players who wanted it more. Thats on the Heat not the players.

I'm pretty sure had Frank been starting since the ASB or after the trade deadline and getting those minutes he'd be averaging 17 & 5 the rest of the season while Burke flourished alongside him.

But I guess its all for the better since we'd probably end up with the 14th pick.

I haven't watched much knicks balk after the asb...

Didn't watch much b4 the break either...

Frank has had some decent runs and I hope he can improve... I won't fall into the last 5 game stretch, cause lots of teams play different this time of year especially if there making the playoffs. Will lookout for frank in the summer leauge..

My hope for this summer is Mikal Bridges and a Kanter opt-out. I doubt either will happen tho

Back
Top Bottom