Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

How old is his wife? lol. Getting some Derek Fisher vibes.

InferiorBrokenHuemul-size_restricted.gif

We're aiming for a lottery pick next year anyway...........so i don't know why you're making these standards. That's better for lottery odds

3 seasons in a row with a pick in the 7-10 range would be a huge red flag. Especially if u already landed a franchise type player.

I would’ve been ecstatic with Bud, Stack or Blatt but instead I feel nothing...

Absolute nothingness :smh:

I would’ve been ecstatic with Bud, Stack or Blatt but instead I feel nothing...

Absolute nothingness :smh:

Fizdale was probably my 4th-5th choice but I'm willing to give him a chance. Same way we can't judge rookie players off of one season, we can't judge rookie coaches.

Him taking a plane to Latvia to meet with Porzingis is huge IMO. He could wait for Porzingis to come home but him actually going there goes a long way in building a relationship.

Hope it works out.

Not being able to retain KP would send this franchise back another 10 years. Dudes gonna be saying Phil was right in a couple of years, especially if KP walks for nothing.

Last edited:
All you guys what wanted Mark Jackson fail to realize one of the reasons he was let go from GS was his huge religious ties he was pouring on the team. Fizdale is a black coach who has a lot of respect from the stars in the NBA. Also there’s talks about bringing in Woodson as an assistant. Some of you clowns expect to have a championship team on the floor every off season. For once in most of our lifetimes we’re actually taking our time to rebuild which is the only way to do it correctly.

What I would like to see for the rest of off season -
Draft young
Pursue Kawai
Trade Noah
Trade Lee
Trade frank
And trade bum *** lance

if he ends up starting KP at the 5, Frank at PG, and brings Kanter off the bench I’ll start turning into a fan.

Hope the players buy in. Because with a preacher if you’re not buying in, things go downhill fast

I’m not ecstatic about the Fizdale hire but dunno why people are freaking out about it lol. Nobody knows Marc Gasol personally to know why there was a rift between them. Maybe he complained about game planning or minutes or something that Fizdale thought was best for the team and not necessarily what Marc wanted. Bud had playoff seasons with the Hawks but he also had a trash season too. What’s the difference

Back
Top Bottom