Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

so you only support players who are currently on the Knicks, despite what they did for the team? you must have been one of "those guys" back in the day who would bad mouth Ewing as he finished his career
07f7d1b581e995e8bc689cd92fa00dad.jpg
I love Melo and everything he did for us but I'm a Knicks fan not a Melo fan

Why in the hell would I support dude when he's actively playing on another team? You must be one of those "I follow players not teams" kind of guys at heart

so you only support players who are currently on the Knicks, despite what they did for the team? you must have been one of "those guys" back in the day who would bad mouth Ewing as he finished his career
07f7d1b581e995e8bc689cd92fa00dad.jpg
I dont know about badmouthing Ewing but I sure as hell didn't buy an ugly as Sonics' jersey just cuz of Ewing.

Didn’t watch the game followed the stats.

Everybody aside from kp sucked. And we still can’t play defense apparently

I love Melo and everything he did for us but I'm a Knicks fan not a Melo fan

Why in the hell would I support dude when he's actively playing on another team? You must be one of those "I follow players not teams" kind of guys at heart

For me I considered the hoodie an homage to what he did for the team and since it was in (near) Knicks colors it was a no brainer. If it was in any other colorway (gold and purple) no chance

For me I considered the hoodie an homage to what he did for the team and since it was in (near) Knicks colors it was a no brainer. If it was in any other colorway (gold and purple) no chance
Sounds to me like you making up reasons in your head to justify copping a Thunder hoodie :rofl:

That sounds dumb. Why wouldn’t you buy a players jersey that plays for the team you’re a fan of? So apparently no one here is a true fan.

This team is trash. From the owner, all the way down to the ****in water boy. This isn’t an NBA roster. Timmy’s defense is ****in embarrassing, makes Carmelo look like Patrick Beverly. Hornacek gotta go, told y’all last year he was trash. KP had his moments which is normal, he’ll disappear.

Remember when some of y’all were sold on Baker?!?!? Hahahaha, yeah, only way he should touch the court is if he’s fetching a towel for a player.

Signing Tim to THAT deal when we are ten years away from ten years away makes noooooo ****in sense.

We would have lost by 40 if OKC wasn’t missing everything in the first half.

That sounds dumb. Why wouldn’t you buy a players jersey that plays for the team you’re a fan of? So apparently no one here is a true fan.

I only said that cause they end up leaving the Knicks for a better team anyway :lol:

First time ever I've watched the Knicks and wasn't absolutely pissed the hell off when the opposition kicked our ***. Idk what the hell that means entirely but it's completely obvious to me that I like OKC and some of the love I had for this organization is gone. I got the league pass and I'm gonna spend a lot of time following the Thunder alongside following the Knicks. If this coach doesn't start Frank and Billy I'm gonna lose interest quick and stop tuning in all together. Pookie and Kanter can **** AND **** for all I care. Props to KP for showing some dog tonight, son was literally on the floor ALONE and did his thing. Only positive of the night

laugh at knicks fans....... the knicks team is trash.... all players besides kp and the rook are interchangable... eventually frank will start.... the rotations the first handful of games are always crazy... the knicks will win 20-25 games this year ... but yall gonna have to deal with the growing pains of a team with no direction.... no complimentary players.... who are paying hardaway/ noah/lee the money they are getting...lol

laugh at knicks fans....... the knicks team is trash.... all players besides kp and the rook are interchangable... eventually frank will start.... the rotations the first handful of games are always crazy... the knicks will win 20-25 games this year ... but yall gonna have to deal with the growing pains of a team with no direction.... no complimentary players.... who are paying hardaway/ noah/lee the money they are getting...lol

This team will win more games then that if they play like they did in that first half last night. Have to remember the Thunder are arguably the 3rd best team in the NBA. Once Horny gets the rotations right and gives Willy, Dotson and Frank minutes it will get better.

It's gonna be a looooong season :smh: im giving Frank a mulligan because it was his first game in the NBA with hyped up expectations. Other than that it went better than anticipated last night since I braced for a 40pt rout :lol:

Last edited:
Aside from the young guys not playing (which is weird) this is what its going to be for a while. Hang on tight.

Or take naps. I been napping during most of our games for like 3 seasons now, keeps you fresh :lol:

IDK why people are upset about getting destroyed by OKC, their roster completely outclasses the Knicks right now. Even aside from the BIg 3 on offense PG and Roberson were giving the Knicks fits on D last night.

With that said this is a bare roster, but to see KP step up like that was beautiful. The goal of this season is KP's growth and a high draft pick. So far.... mission accomplished?

I only said that cause they end up leaving the Knicks for a better team anyway :lol:

I mean...you’re not wrong in that regard :lol: :smh:

First time ever I've watched the Knicks and wasn't absolutely pissed the hell off when the opposition kicked our ***. Idk what the hell that means entirely but it's completely obvious to me that I like OKC and some of the love I had for this organization is gone. I got the league pass and I'm gonna spend a lot of time following the Thunder alongside following the Knicks. If this coach doesn't start Frank and Billy I'm gonna lose interest quick and stop tuning in all together. Pookie and Kanter can **** AND **** for all I care. Props to KP for showing some dog tonight, son was literally on the floor ALONE and did his thing. Only positive of the night

My exact thoughts. Now KP and y’all see how it was like to be Melo all these years. Kinda of tough when you’re the only one that can put the ball in the basket, and be forced to carry a team ‍♂️

IDK why people are upset about getting destroyed by OKC, their roster completely outclasses the Knicks right now. Even aside from the BIg 3 on offense PG and Roberson were giving the Knicks fits on D last night.

With that said this is a bare roster, but to see KP step up like that was beautiful. The goal of this season is KP's growth and a high draft pick. So far.... mission accomplished?

Stop making sense.

Can't be mad about losing to one of the top defensive teams in the league. Who also happen to have 3 clear cut stars.

On to the next one. Expecting a W against Detroit tomorrow. That's the type of team we should be capable of beating

Back
Top Bottom