Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Im all in on the tank.. prepared myself mentally to lose about 60-70 games.

Expectations this season were to see KP be an Allstar and seems like hes well on hid way.

If my son had any type of Guard play that could get him the ball in spots or maybe an alley oop or two, hed save a ton of energy.

The guard play is supremely dissapointing, but good for the tank.

The ball movement? I dont see it. All i see if wing pass to wing . No mismatches created no cutyers nothing. Really *** like offense. Just completely outplayed . Good for the tank.

Frank and willy getting no burn is a crime in my book and seems like everyones already said what they had to say about Horny.

Hes in over his head and will most likely get fired after this season. never thought he was a good coah, lacked the leadership and inspirational qualities that all the greats have .

Lance thomas needs to get off this team asap , but hes good for the tank.

Im torn between seeing the team play well and getting this good draft pick

Theres losing with our young players developing , getting reps in the fire, and then theres losing with sessions lance and lee.

When noah comes back we can officially wrap hernangomez’ 2017-18 season up. Hes not gonna see any time on the floor.

Tank on . We got great tank captains in lance and horny.

Who's mad about losing ? That's not the issue at all.

I think Detroit will be a better opportunity to take stock of the back half of the roster (re: everyone outside of Porzingis). They're bad but I don't think they're as bad as they looked vs OKC. Could be wrong though....

Also yeah the rotations were pretty weird

Rotations are all people are upset about. I know I wasn't expecting a win.

Lance Thomas was the first guy off our bench. Willy didn't get into the game until there was about 3 minutes remaining. We were down 20, and KP was left in the game way too long. I'm not sure if dude was trying to send a message to some guys, but that was trash. If the rotations don't get in order, I'm not really sure what we're doing here. If we're rebuilding, lets let the young guys play and accept the mistakes that come with that. I'd rather see Frank turn the ball over than Ramon Sessions. At least I know Frank could learn from that mistake.:lol:

I really think that if Sasha were here he would have started and played 35 minutes. I don't know if he didn't get an opportunity to see some units together in he preseason, but now isn't the time to be experimenting with rotations and benching your future.

What is Hornacek's obsession with Baker. The guy was fresh meat out there. When Felton starts picking you up full court, you know you're being picked on.

And as good as KP was, there weren't enough easy buckets for him. Someones gotta be able to distribute the ball well enough to get him easier shots.

Good to know he can bang a little in the post, but it will start to wear on him I think. More pick and pops and dives to the basket please.

Every loss gets us closer to Bagley/Porter Jr, so I don't think any game this year can upset me, unless we beat the Suns or Bulls.

I will never forgive Phil and Steve Mills for drafting Frank with DSJ, Monk, and Mitchell on the board tho. Even if he meets his George Hill upside, for a roster with no talent and no hope outside of KP, with the 8th overall pick you'd want to take a shot at getting someone with more potential than an above avg NBA starter. He's also the least NBA ready of the three and carries the most downside risk. I hope he does well and it's too soon too see what he can be, but even best case, he's not even a fun to watch player.

Who's mad about losing ? That's not the issue at all.
Word. Fans bought into this and expect losses in lieu of young player development. We're not seeing that, this isn't the right regime to handle this. Like if I remember correctly, Hernangomez didn't touch the floor till late 4th. That's absurd.

Referring to the Knicks as tanking is disrespectful to the term tank :lol: wins will be like grandmas teeth. Few and far between...

F9F069B4-EADC-4CE9-9ADE-F0946AB1CA81.jpeg

New avy alert. Couldn’t find anything better and Melo was outdated. :lol:

I would hope Franks limited minutes are because they're tryna ease him back in because of the knee.

Also KP gets zero easy baskets with **** PG play. I saw almost zero PnR opportunities. He had to score on an ISO all night pretty much.

He telegraphed all his passes last night. Gotta give Thunder some credit though, they played great defense and have the length.

Back
Top Bottom